- “Hokol Vuh Aké”, Ixrael Montes. Presented in Merida, Mexico, the project mixed the main motifs of the Oaxacan artist: the jungle, the animals, lizards and mythology interact in a human environment.
- “The Jewel of Art” Santiago Pani. Designing unique pieces which showcase the human existence, Santiago Pani’s jewelry sparks intrigue just like his exquisite works of art.
- “Art Reveal”, Paola Ismene. The photographic works of Paola Ismene depict a strong realism on the one side, and a blurry surrealism on the other side, making out of this mixture a great match.
- “The Private Showroom”, Ardan Ozmenöglu. For this project we have selected a series of portraits ranging from super star Frida Kahlo, over Lady D and Kate Moss.
- “Talk Ain’t Cheap”.Fernanda Barreto, Manuela García, Joshua Jobb, Paola Ismene and Gabriela Sálazar. What does the commitment in language means? Is it possible, following John L. Austin, masterpiece “How to do things with words” to actually see words as actions? How would this be interpreted by the aesthetics?
- “Casa Nakasone”, Escobedo – Soliz, Gustavo Artigas, Gabriela Salazar, Manuela García. Sybaris featured the new architectural piece of the Escobedo-Solíz office; a private house south of Mexico City, in which the concept and matter were the curatorial axes that guided the activation of space.
- “Natural Interventions” Joshua Jobb. This is an exclusive curatorial project by Sybaris in which te relationship between the accident and the unexpected, the natural and the artificial, and the ordinary and the extraordinary of the daily life become into visual and playfull explorations.
- “Confinement Performance Series” Matt Scobey, Karla Leyva, Simone Berno. Series of live performance projected through Facebook and Instagram, where we explored from art what are the implications of isolation.
- “Circular. Instructions for Artistic Practice”, María Cerdá Acebrón, Fernanda Barreto, Paola de Anda, Karla Leyva. An exclusive curatoral projects by Sybaris that gathers four female artists to reflect on the role of instructions in artistic practices and aims to bring art closer to people through an interactive experience.
- “Still Life” Cupra and Marmota, Federico Patiño.
- “Omisiones en la Memoria Colectiva, (Variación 01)”, Fernando Poludura, Clavo 2021